Thread: White Gardens
View Single Post
  #618  
Old 10-13-2010, 06:32 PM
White Gardens's Avatar
White Gardens White Gardens is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Bloomington IL
Posts: 6,779
Beds tilled, 4 yards of ISU compost tilled in, and all dirt was filled in where needed.

Not to shabby. It took a long time to till. I actually started on it yesterday afternoon. About 70% of it tilled good, and the other 30% I had to take a maddox pick to break the compaction so the tiller would work.

All I need to do now is edge the beds for a clean cut and then install the plants. I'll bring the mini in to move the bigger B and B trees and probably dig the holes for those also.

Name:  photo21b.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  237.1 KB

Name:  photo22b.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  308.0 KB

Name:  photo23b.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  236.5 KB

Name:  photo24b.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  230.5 KB
__________________
White Gardens On Facebook.......WG Thread......Greencare For Troops......... mywhitegardens.com(under construction)

2005- Completion of University of Illinois Master Gardner's Program.
Reply With Quote
 
Page generated in 0.03788 seconds with 8 queries