View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 11:12 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by demhustler View Post

if praising it - all you want to hear wan to hear ... -

here's your major and following flaws:

"After just a few days I took the 80 lbs of weight bolted under the front of the mower, the big pad, and the fold down platform extension.
I just wish the operating controls were pushed forward about 8" so the operators weight could be forward of the axle area a little bit more....

http://www.lawnsite.com/showpost.php...8&postcount=56

looks like it's not a "a VERY good engineered standon:" after all?
inability to balance it right from the beginning - adding and carrying a dead weight, far from COG - would turn me off from the start

but well, if praise scag engineers - your way to go... good, may be next time they'll add you more dead weight...
Quote:
can someone answer?
Quote:
G., what your likes/ dislikes?
Quote:
on toro grandstand (and exmark) standing position even farther back (sentar sitting position too) - so, how scag in comparison;
also - how forward position on feris evo feels compare to all above?
Quote:
what was differences exactly in holding hill? (lets just try to find out)

tire size, mower weight, hp, deck size - comparable? (traction on tires about the same)?

when it start go nose down - which machine easier to straighten up bask?
simple test for hillside stability: which one have more traction on tires (and control) going uphill backwards? (or which one will loose traction first?)
Quote:
"Faster turns" - is it size matter or does same size(weight) ztr would turn slower than stendon? does sitting or standing makes the difference?

----------
how scag compares to other standons and riders in regard of turf damage on turns? (u-turns, pivot,3-point turns, etc)
With the risk of sounding like a smarta**, (I'm really not trying to be) Maybe a demo would be the best thing for you. Very few guys on here have experience with the V-Ride, Grandstand, Vantage, Wright, Ferris Evo, etc., etc. to give you a full comparisons

Also dude...there's a multi quote button to the right of the quote button.
11 years experience
www.standforstrength.com

Page generated in 0.04482 seconds with 7 queries