View Single Post
Old 03-12-2003, 09:42 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Its looks better. I tried to post an example I did for you but I don't know how to do so. I use Coral Draw #7 and #9. I did this in Word for you. Most people don't have Coral Draw it will run you hundreds of $$$ for it. If you look right on the lawnsite.com page you will see an ad for Magna-Matic. That Ad looks like a two color but its a one color with the letters and design knocked out. Thats what I was talking about before. The Everything Green.com ad has a contrast in colors. The dark green and yellow. The Exmark and Great Dane fonts stand out. The Andy fonts o.k. but if you plan to use it on trucks it will not stand out for a distance. You want it to stand out. Also you want to try and stay away for put down all the things you do on your truck signs. You need the basics Company name # and "maybe"town/State. People will inquire more if interested. Look at The Brickmen Group they do it all. The only word on the trucks Brickmen. Thats when you know you got it made. Keep on working on it I'll try and post some pics
Travis

Page generated in 0.03862 seconds with 7 queries