View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 06:02 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by demhustler View Post
that's why this discussion; many people, many opinions - better picture

not many have opportunity to compare all above - or race them side by side;
even if i could - it would be only my opinion - but i'm asking here opinion of others;
if you want to win the race - you looking where you win, where you loose, where strong, where week points, why, what the reason, what can be done, what'll work, what not

most of us- not for particular brand, but for better mower,
to make you carry a dead weight on the front to fix weight distribution problem (counterweights) - is a sloppy design, good for quick fix on the field, for lowering production costs, but poor engineering solution

praise the lord scag - will only help them to do sloppier job and get away with it; would lower standards for industry and other oem...
You post as you know more than them, which I doubt greatly. You ask for opinions then say they are wrong when the guy running them says it's good. For the extra weight mowers need a certain weight not to slide also. To little weight the mower slides instead of grips. Width is the same way on my super z it would slide even though it was wider compared to the tt. The tt held the hill better even though it was skinner and weighed more. You need a bit more experience on different mowers to actuall understand what works. You can't just say they added weight and that is bad. Maybe they wanted the platform to stop flipping backward? Maybe the front weight helped the front track better.

How many mowers have came to market with breakdowns happening? And the v ride has not had issues. But to you that have not put hours on one say it's crap? Sorry you are full of bs.
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.03765 seconds with 7 queries