View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 11:30 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier landscaping south View Post
Nice pics and love the Ford.

I have a question for you about the aerators. I have rented different brands of aerators. I have found the ones where the front wheel spans the width of the aerator (I believe it's Ryan) to be more user friendly. Down here in SC their is not a piece of level land to be found. The aerators I have rented from Home Depot have the front tires just like the Blue Birds. These type seem much harder to keep the aerator at an "even keel" so to speak. Are you happy with the Blue Birds? What is the advantage to having a smaller front wheel vs. a larger wheel you can fill with water?

Thanks
I so far like the bluebirds a lot. I couldn't tell you about the difference of the front wheels. Because I have only ran the bluebirds and I think its classen but they both only have the smaller front wheels on them. But on hills either brand will tip. This is from my experience, if your going up and down the hill no worries but side to side it will tip to the side where the hills going down. They say if thats happening your suppose to take the 40lb weight out of that side but then when you turn around you would always have to move the weight to each side each time you turn around and it would take forever.

Page generated in 0.03215 seconds with 7 queries