Have you tried to post a picture yet???
Here are the basics steps.
1. Left click on Post Reply,
2. Type a message or short note in the "Your Reply" area,
3. Below the "Smileys" on the left going down the page you will see the area: "Attach file: to the right of that there will be a "Browse..." button, left click the button 1 time.
Now you will have a file from your hard drive open up.
4. Find the file/picture on your hard drive you want to post on lawnsite,
5. Left Click to select the file/picture, then hit the enter key.
6. You can then check your spelling or Submit your Reply.
If you picture is within the parameters of Lawnsite 640x640, your picture will be posted, if not you will get a message that your picture is too large.
If you get the message that your picture is too large, email the picture to me I will resize your picture and resend to you.
Veteran - United States Marine Corps
Member - American Legion, D.A.V., P.V.A.