View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 10:02 AM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by syzer View Post
We have one ZK, and we are looking to add a second stander. The zk is a bit heavy for what we need so we are looking at the new stander x. I seen the info on the stander on your page, but can you tell me what the difference is between the X, RH, and regular are?

Thanks!
Good Morning Chris!

Thanks so much for your interest in our new Stander X! The ZK is a great machine if you're looking for a Stander that can do the same (but better) job as an MMZ. The Stander X is more of a great combo of many of our mowers. We took some of the favorite features that users liked best and incorporated them into one awesome machine!

The X now features:

The quick cut height adjustment that the RH has.
Suspension Platform that the ZK and Improved large Stander have.
Floating cutter deck that the ZK and MMZ have.
Standard Striping kit - new!
Newly designed "bull nose" cutter deck - new! Our testing shows this deck has made a vast improvement in our cut quality!
Sealed tapered roller bearings in front caster arms - new!

Plus, it has all the standard qualities of our Wright line:

High ground speed.
Unmatched maneuverability.
Low center of gravity and large wheels for hillside stability.
No seat, seat belts or arm rests for easy bail out ability.
Hydo-Gear 15 cu in wheel motors and 12 cc pumps with cast iron heads and cooling fans.

We think you'll be very pleased with our newest Stander X! If you are interested in trying one out, please feel free to contact me here or directly (jillianj@wrightmfg.com) and I'll be happy to coordinate with the distributor in your area.

Let me know if you should have any further questions or concerns!

Kind regards,

Wright Manufacturing, Inc.
301-360-9810
www.wrightmfg.com

Page generated in 0.03651 seconds with 7 queries