View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 11:29 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by grassman177 View Post
hey, never participated in your thread, but have looked at it before. i wanted to say nice website. i liked what is showed and what it said. i think you seem to be doing well. what do YOU think has done the best for your company by terms of strategy for growing and bolstering your business. ?
Well thanks for chimming in and Thanks for the nice comments, yeah I was happy with my website but all the pictures etc were from last season I have so many nicer pictures and things to put on there and have been wanting to do it for a while hopefully sometime in december or so I can find time to do that.
I would have to say customer realations, I am actually a rather shy person especially public speaking and being in places where I dont know anyone, but when it comes to buisness I can deal and talk with everyone no problem I dont know why it just is I guess its confidence in being the boss, but anyways I always try to be nice to customers complimenting on things they have had done to their house, wishing them merry christmas, asking how vacation was, thank them for things etc. I also am always on time, return phone calls promptly, and show up. I try to be professional and reliable even though I am young and look younger than I am. I always advertise that I am professional and reliable, I have had many people thank me for showing up returning calls, getting back with estimates, prices, and answers fast and even calling people back saying I casnt do a job its too far etc.I guess i do all this because business is always number one to me I am always thinking business and always get paper work etc done before school work, many people criticize me even family saying I work too much need to get a girlfriend it really gets annoying because most of the time these are the same people that wish they had money and a job they like. My busniess is what makes me happy and I enjoy doing this kind of work I have very high expectations for myself and for buiness down the road
2008 Chevy Duramax
2007 Chevy 3500HD Dump
2003 Chevy 2500HD

6x16 Tandem Trailer
5x10 SS Trailer
5x8 Dump Trailer
Bobcat CT225 tractor-loader
Wright Stander 48" RH & 48" X
Quick 36”
JD GT225
(2)Honda HRX 217's
Echo & Stihl handhelds