View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 11:55 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

I have rented a 322 ( I think that was the number) for some very tight work. I had to drop it into a basement to dig the floor down. The tail swing was an issue. It dug well. I also rented the CASE CX17B. The same machine RSG bought. I liked the zero tailswing better, but need to have the tracks extended out more often when digging off the side. My view on the conventional verse zts is that you can never be sure where you would need to put one of these to do a job. I would rather have the zts and deal with having to extend the tracks more often then a conv. that I had to reposition or watch the tail all the time. Thats just my view. The little did CASE needed a bigger bucket. The CASE also had a thumb which was cool although I did not use it much for my project. These little machine are sure handy. A coupler with a small grading bucket would be an excellent addition for one of these machines. For me its nothing I would use every day or even every week but you need one, nothing else will work. If you can buy them at the right price they are worth having around in my view.

Proudly running CASE and Takeuchi equipment.

Page generated in 0.04556 seconds with 7 queries