View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 12:58 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

HPSInc Equipment Photos

Just bought the V-ride last week off the showroom floor. Since I laid eyes on it, I had to have it. Plus the reviews on here were very good. Stroked my ego a bit with this one, but Im very happy with my decision.

2010 Scag 52'' V-ride

1986 GMC 4x4 dump with 8 ft box & coal shoot. I was talking with someone a few weeks ago and mentioned I was interested in a dump trailer for spring time. They told me they knew of a dump truck for sale. So I checked it out, was a bit rougher than I would like and to be honest I wasnt feeling it at all, but when I was told price I knew I would be crazy not to buy it. Its currently registered & inspected. Everything works, runs great and dump works. Just needs cosmetics & new tires wouldnt hurt either. Interior is clean so thats a plus. Plan on doing some patch work to the box, some body work, and painting the whole truck and lettering it up. It will look 10x's better when I'm done and it wont be showing up on any job sites until Im finished with it. So I gotta get it done soon once this weather breaks.

Heres my 2010 7 x 12 tandem axle Sure Trac trailer. (2) 3500lb axles with brakes on all wheels. I bought this trailer earlier in the year and I cant say enough good things about it. Its smooth and backs up very easy. A friend & I just completed this tool rack. Wish I had it all year but will be very nice for next year. But the best part is, the rack is removable as a whole unit in about 1 minutes time. And its super beefy and can hold a ton of tools, much more than I have pictured. Going to ad a tongue tool box, trimmer rack and possibly some higher sides. Maybe a lift gate assist too. But so far that hasnt bothered me.

cell phone pic

heres a pic of the trailer right when I bought it. So Shiney!

My 2003 GMC 2500. Going to letter this puppy up good come spring. Just put the plow on last week. An old meyer I had kickin' around. Cleaned it up and painted it. I needed a new plow frame, lights, and harness for it to work. It was a great move putting it on as we already got bombed with 30 something inches of snow in a few days just last week. All my neighbors were crying the blues, but not me.

cell phone pic

Thats about it for now. I will try to scrounge up some landscape install pics at some point. I never take enough pics and certainly not enough before and after pics. Next year I will bring my camera with me all the time.

Page generated in 0.04028 seconds with 7 queries