View Single Post
Old 03-21-2003, 09:29 PM
Ric's Avatar
Ric Ric is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: S W Florida
Posts: 11,357

You banned me I am not allowed to answer. Hey people we with never get to Chlorine If we can't get pasted Nitrogen. This Is a good thread and I am learning from it. With proper fertilization you have the plant battle 75% won. The other 25% is triming and pesticides. These are hard question and no one is an expert. So take chance and guess I did. I am sure Tim has forgot more about bent grass than I will ever know.

"TG doesn't give a rats ass about being "Responsible" as long as sales/production quotas are met. That's it in a nutshell. A recipe for disaster IMO." Ted Putnam 2/28/14

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

"As Americans you have the right to be stupid." John Kerry

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.” John Wayne.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.04486 seconds with 7 queries