View Single Post
Old 08-23-2000, 02:49 AM
Runner's Avatar
Runner Runner is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Flint, Michigan
Posts: 13,504
I'mnot sure about NY but here in Michigan, the way our notification law works is that anyone who wishes to be notified (for medical reasons,allergies, etc.) must submit an application to the State Dept. of Agriculture. They recieve this by calling or writing. Then, we get updates sent to us with these addresses (no names) in them. They are all categorized by zip code and streets and notices are sent to them. I would think the state of N.Y. will probably do something similar.

Thank you, Dad - for always being the dad that you were. You truly are my hero. You always were.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03693 seconds with 8 queries