Thread: RWF, Inc.
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 11:16 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tthomass View Post
One day DVS will catch on that most cell phones now come equipped with camera's and come to terms with how easy it is to push a button. You are partially right on the computer. I had 6 years of pictures on my old one + the fact it was a computer from 2002........had to get a new one this summer. My new site will have plenty to pick from. Additionally, my brother and I are looking into a photography class. I won't be able to use my phone but this way I hope to shoot my own jobs vs the thousands a photographer costs.

How about some more project pics buddy? And no, not your fireplace again

Hahaha! My cellular phone, ah - I mean *pocket computer* is the newest phone on the market, possible more current than yours, mr smartie pants!

Alotta our 2010 projects are not hardscape related, which is even better! I think we've all seen busted up concrete and soil graded But to make you happy, here's a teaser for whats to come as a project picture!
Attached Images

"People Throw Rocks At Things That Shine"

My Equipment Brag List:

-1 CAT hat
-16 pairs of Hanes socks (the Heavy Duty model), many with holes.
-12 pairs of underwear, ranging from Joe Boxers to Jockey, many are in need of replacement. (no more photo requests please)
-hundreds of t-shirts. Some w/ grease stains, some torn & tattered.
-7 pairs of jeans, ranging from Levis to Polo to GAP. 1/2 of them have holes in 'em.
-1 belt
-1 pair of old worn out Nike shoes.

Page generated in 0.03765 seconds with 8 queries