Thread: 3 way plugs
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 05:10 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by turf hokie View Post
Your point is NOT proven, mine is....you have failed on the mere definition of what a stock photo is, those that you posted are not stock photos. The ones that you still are using in your website banner are stock photos (from someone that you are not even affiliated with).

Apparently your marketing and sales skills failed also, from what you posted, the only jobs you got were low bid commercial work and 2 referals (that I assume only used you because you were cheaper than the other guy) you failed to be knowledgeable enough to actually sell work, those jobs you had a 0% close rate, that is awesome, way to trump technical skills with your sales skills.

Not sure what led c-7 you are speaking about on an earlier post but no way you get 1800 on a 15 amp breaker you are overloaded by about 1/3. Sales skills and marketing will in no way, shape or form trump the techinical skills when you burn a house down and cant explain how the hell that just happened......

I usually dont go at someone like this but you sir, do not belong in this business or any other business for that matter. Where did you get your training? Probably a big box company that believes that as long as more customers come into the funnel than go out you have a good business model, screw customer service and quality of work.....
unfortunetly he may not learn until his insurance is buying a fire victom a new home; and he's mentaly dealing with the fact that his short cuts lead to someone loosing hopefully nothing more than all the posetions that have taken a lifetime to accumulate.

I'm started thinking about doing holiday lighting this past fall, I have a verygood understanding of amps, watts, volts and how to calculate and measure these. I am still waiting until nest season to introduce this service as I plan to attend training from two of the large manufactuares before I finalize who I will use. Last thing I want is to be the reason someones holiday season is ruined by the loss of a home or even worse.

Page generated in 0.04338 seconds with 7 queries