View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 11:52 AM
LawnSite Member

I do not own a Toro.... yet. But have been following these threads very close. My point in the post above is to say that sometimes it may not be the company's fault on these issues people are having. I have noticed it is more the dealers that dont go the extra mile, or just do not know how to fix the problem. In my example, I had reverse issues, deck would not level, and the hillside stability was terrible on my Everride. I took it to a "Dealer" and he performed a test on the hydro pumps, cleaned out the system, replaced seals, and the list goes on. I tthen was looking over the mower myself one day adn noticed that the right front caster arm was welded on crooked. I took it back to the "Dealer" and he ordered a replacement. When it came in he installed it, called me to pick it up, and said it was all fixed, he checked the deck leveling and all. I went home and found it was even worse. I then spent 2 weeks trying to figure out on my own. I finally found the problem.... The "dealer" installed the new caster arm upside down. What an idiot. Once i put it on right all of my problems were solved. It was only a 2" difference in the level of the mower, but it was a huge problem. Alot of time was wasted, and I never took it back to that dealer. Everride was wonderful in helping through the whole process. I am now considering a Toro GS, but have not yet been able to decide on a dealer to go with.

Page generated in 0.04252 seconds with 7 queries