Thread: New Machine
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 10:06 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by byHISgrace View Post
I'm looking to buy a stand-on spreader this year. I was wondering if you could compare and contrast the LT Rich Intermediate 36 and the Ground Logic Pathfinder? I need a machine that fits thru 36" gates and handles hillsides the best. Thanks. Matt
Honestly it would be very hard for me to compare the Z Spray to the Ground Logic.

They are two totally different machines. I personally think that Z Spray is by far the best machine on the market...HOWEVER, other machines have their niche!

The ONLY reason we kept our PG Magnums and now updated to the Ground Logic is for the same reasons you listed what you are looking for.

Hills and Gates. And when I say hills...the Z Int and Z Max does great on hills but when you get down to the Jr and Jr 36 is doesn't do as well due to the narrow wheel base.

If you do not have a lot of hills or gates then the Z is a much better machine.

I have 2 Z-Sprays and the only reason I am running a GL is so we can continue to run a rack on the back of the pick up and go through gates.

Just comparing the Z Jr to the Ground Logic...the biggest differences to me would be:

Z Spray has more liquid capacity
Z Spray is built like a tank
Z Spray has awesome manuverability
Service and Company is TOP NOTCH

Ground Logic sticks hills better (only Jr or Jr 36)
Ground Logic is 36"
Ground Logic can be hauled on the back of truck rack
So far customer service has been GREAT!

Both machine are awesome and that is the only way they have worked their way in my line up.

There are other machines out there too...but you have to look at getting the best value for your dollar!

Last edited by rcreech; 01-09-2011 at 10:16 AM.

Page generated in 0.04517 seconds with 7 queries