Thread: White Gardens
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 10:50 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLAWNS View Post
Yeah man....Nick! I'm gettin bored outta my mind! I set up a whole bunch of stuff to do all winter and I'm already done with all of it and then some!
Ha! Previous to the last 2 snow seasons I would have been in the same boat. I'm itching to get a break and get stuff done. Another 2-4 inches is in the forecast and more chances in the next 15 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J & D Greens View Post
Is'nt it strange how things go, this is the first season I offered my clients snow clearing, I don't expect to make bank on it (and I am not). We have only had one snow fall that warranted me going out and working so far. I know that future winters we will be the ones asking for a little mercy, But it has been kind of nice working on my place and the Jeep Cherokee (our father son project, his future vehicle) It is calling for a 30% chance of snow Sunday so we will see.
I hear ya, I'm definitively crying mercy. I think the odd sleep schedule is what is getting me the most. Even when I feel caught up and normal in the head again, we get dumped on.

2005- Completion of University of Illinois Master Gardner's Program.

Page generated in 0.03612 seconds with 7 queries