View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 07:46 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I had to talk with Marty about some things this evening. I inquired about GROW and it will be capped at 125, they are around 95 now. Reserve soon, this will be cool in the fact that it'll be such a powerhouse conference, but not multitudes of people. I'd be very surprised if it doesn't sell out in the next few weeks.

Earlier this week I had the great pleasure of having some incredible peers at my place for a day of strategizing for 2011. They represent some incredible design/build companies from all over the northeast. Many of them brought their key people, as our LA's met together, project managers exchanged ideas, and company owners met in my office. Its a huge benefit to have friends like this in our industry and days like this that prove so beneficial. Their feedback on launching a new division that we will be unveiling in a month was priceless.
Attached Images

"Earth, Turf, & Wood, Inc. is a high-end residential landscape & hardscape company that offers superior employment experiences for employees, exceptional opportunities for our architects, a premium service to our customers and value to the community through service and stewardship. We attempt to honor God in all we do by encouraging teamwork, pursuing excellence passionately, serving those who lead, and demonstrating stewardship of resources."

Page generated in 0.04218 seconds with 8 queries