View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 06:39 PM
Smallaxe Smallaxe is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Central Wisconsin
Posts: 10,091
Originally Posted by JDUtah View Post
... Fertilizers that provide nutrients in inorganic forms are called chemical fertilizers: those that derive from plant or animal residues are considered organic fertilizers. In both cases, plants absorb the nutrients primarily as inorganic ions...
This was a question that had come up in the past. Is an ion, an ion, is an ion? Is there such a thing as an 'organic ion' that is different from an 'inorganic ion?
Now that I know that clay's texture(platelets) has nothing to do with water infiltration, percolation, or drainage
,,, I wonder what does...
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03783 seconds with 8 queries