View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 11:16 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot Services View Post
Travelers through Bearwise in Orlando. I would think yours would cost more anyways. Your products are a lot more toxic than anything I'm allowed to use. No, I make no claim to being an applicator and I'm no fan of illegal operators.
Patriot

I am paying $ 800.00 a year for 500K in coverage or the Minimum required, 400K is law but my insurance company starts at 500K. This is strictly liability coverage plus Hazmat clean up. That works out to $ 66.66 a month. What can I tell you, that is a cheap cost of doing business in the over all picture.

Add in my yearly CPO renewal at $ 300 and Business License at $ 310 and you have a grand total of $ 1410 or $ 117.50a month to be Certified, Licensed and Insured in a Certified Trade. As far as Business expenses go, I feel that price is Cheap especially when you compare it to the income I make from that License.

"TG doesn't give a rats ass about being "Responsible" as long as sales/production quotas are met. That's it in a nutshell. A recipe for disaster IMO." Ted Putnam 2/28/14

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

"As Americans you have the right to be stupid." John Kerry

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.” John Wayne.

Page generated in 0.03847 seconds with 7 queries