View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 10:11 PM
LawnSite Member

find a used 2500 truck 2 wheel is all you need to start a 12 foot trailer used as well a little paint some lights and you have a new trailer a 60in rider or walk behind i think the walk behind is better to start out it can be used more then a rider put a bull rider on it.36 in walk behind or 22your choice 36 faster 22 cheaper new or used for the mowers these are the money makers so put your $$$ here keep your eyes on greenkeeper hes going to be selling some slightly used eq.or ebay craigslist look over used closely weed eater and a hand held blower save up for a back pack blower buy it in the fall when you need it. if you live in the snow belt wait till mid summer or fall buy a plow truck or buy one to start up to you. i would do the 2 wheel less up front not much to keep them up better on gas can find tons for little money hand tools also your money maker buy prunning and chain saw eq as you ned them you can wait a while for these this is the perfect set up to start. now you can go to the bank if you want to its a free world and most in this room thats what they have done i just have this to say a pritty rig will not make you any more money then my rig and the more you spend the less you make simple math. this Will get tons of play cant wait for feed back

Last edited by tlcny; 01-31-2011 at 10:20 PM.

Page generated in 0.03225 seconds with 7 queries