View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 06:07 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Ok, I'll start it off.
My vote goes to Hustler. I owned another very popular brand, (and have ran several different makes and models) but wasn't satisfied with it at all, so I purchased a new Super Z back in August of 2009. It has the 60" XR-7 deck with a 31 hp Kawasaki engine. I haven't put but only 70 hours on it so far, but I couldn't be anymore pleased with the machine.
It came a good rain one time when I was trying to finish up a yard and the deck got completely stopped up with grass clippings. I had to dig it out by hand a couple times. I didn't like the idea of the deck getting clogged like that but it's really no big deal to me.
I had a problem at around 18 hours that liked to have gave me a fit but all it was, was a stopped up fuel filter. Dealer said it was ethanol and water that caused the filter to go bad. But it's fixed now and was covered under warranty.
I believe I have the Best dealer out there for Hustler. He backs his customers 100%. I know him personally, because I help him sometimes (he's only about 2 miles from me).
I know there's quite a few brands out there that makes really good ZTR mowers and products. But from all the information I've read and people I've talked to, I truly feel that Hustler has the best Customer Service there is out there. Period.
As it stands now, I won't buy another brand.

I know that we are only allowed to vote for 1 mower brand. BUT... If I had to choose a 2nd brand out of all the ones listed, it would be Bob-Cat no questions asked.

Ok, Who's next to post?
'09 Hustler Super Z 60" 31 hp Kawasaki, Echo SRM-210 trimmer, Redmax HBZ 2601 blower, '98 Massey Ferguson 231 utility tractor, 5' Bush Hog 285 rotary cutter, 5.5' King Kutter box blade, 6.5' United disc harrow, United middle buster, Dearborn single row cultivator, single row HD row hippers, Bark Buster pto log splitter, log skidding "tongs", 6' Fred Cain landscape rake, LMC boom pole, drawbar, '09 Honda Foreman 500 4x4 FPE, '04 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LS

Page generated in 0.04350 seconds with 7 queries