View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 02:26 PM
Ric's Avatar
Ric Ric is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: S W Florida
Posts: 11,996
Originally Posted by jbo90423 View Post
I am looking for a product or products to control weeds in channel rock around a business. This "overflow" channel does lead into a stream. Just looking for some different options. Thanks in advance.... I am also of the understanding about appropriate license to dispense different chemicals... Thanks....

Aqua Master is a Higher concentration of Glyphosate That is labelled just for that type of job. There are also cheaper Generics that do the same thing. The big trick in doing Weeds that are in Water it to add MSO as a surfactant sticker.

it is one thing to do a off label applications. It is total stupidity to post it on the world wide web and expect people to approve.

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

My People Skills are Fine. It is my Idiot Tolerance Skills That needs Work.

Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03783 seconds with 8 queries