Thread: RWF, Inc.
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 09:10 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Todd, 3 mowing crews at 100 accounts a piece sounds great, I really hope you guys meet and exceed those goals this year!

I find where you are going with your company interesting and encouraging. You're going at it the same way as my company except backwards- You started in hardscape/construction and added mowing later; I started in maint. and have been moving towards design/build. With that said, here's a ? for you:

I read all of Jarod's thread, and agree with pretty much everything, with the exception of his opinion on doing both maintenance and design/build. I think it can be done, and done well, as long as it is done right. I'm guessing this is your opinion too, since you didn't only start a mowing division, you are expanding it? What's your take on all that?

"Without purpose ... goals, ambitions, and dreams aren't worth the paper they're written on. Without direction, a business plan, no matter how carefully written, is simply a bunch of words ruining a perfectly good blank sheet of paper."

Page generated in 0.03675 seconds with 7 queries