Thread: White Gardens
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 04:30 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by grassman177 View Post
at least you have the tools to do it.

truck still looks great now you have done the work to it.

have not been on your thread for a while. we are gearing up for the ending of winter as our work typically starts in 4 weeks. getting last minute things taken care of and beginning to market soon.

been leveling the decks this week to account for tire wear. it makes a huge difference. i found my decks 1/4 on average too low from tire wear
The paint has held up fairly well on the dump bed. It is starting to rust in a few places again, but that's to be expected when I've had salt sitting it in practically the entire season. That and I have had only one chance to wash it this winter as it's been relentless.

I've still got a good 6 weeks until I really get started. If you get a good snow melt in a couple of weeks, I'll be able to go ahead and do early spring cleanup stuff, but I'm not holding my breath.

Normally this time of year I'm done with my winter busy work, and that definitively hasn't been the case this year. I'll be lucky to get started on it soon.

As for the equipment, yes, very fortunate to have the tools I need. The mini skid proved invaluable after the 12.5 inches we got. It cleaned up some really small lots I do, and was even more awesome on sidewalk detail.

Thanks for Chiming in Grassman! Good to hear from ya! Hope your next season is looking good.

2005- Completion of University of Illinois Master Gardner's Program.

Page generated in 0.04140 seconds with 7 queries