Thread: RWF, Inc.
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 02:22 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Is that price you gave for the dovetails a few pages back installed, or do you install them yourself/hire someone to install them?

I have access to Penske used fleet trucks just like that, and that would be a REALLY attractive option....

As for your other thoughts just the past 3-4 pages... It's apparent that you really have a desire to do more than just have a business... It's more than that and it's clear that you see that... I sure wish I could get my partner to think that way as well.... I always get enthusiastic about things and he says "put your hardon away"... if he weren't my brother, I would have been on my own by now.... It's tough when you don't see eye to eye about something so important.

I am going to read through this entire thread sometime over the weekend. I feel my business is at a turning point and in a position to grow 200 percent or more in 2011 and I want some more motivation. Keep up the good work!

Originally posted by SLR:
Quote:
you really got off fortunate and lucky 5-0boy1!..imagine if you an her created a little 5boy1,now there's a nicely entangled chaotic toranado vise!
THE VERY BEST SOURCE OF INFO FOR THE GREEN INDUSTRY! ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED!

Page generated in 0.03655 seconds with 7 queries