View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 08:06 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Thumbs up Hustler ALL The Way!!!

Hustler has my vote! Although it has been my first and only mower, The mower is awesome! I have a 52 inch Mini Z and I love it! The smooth trak steering is great for new employees since it isn't "as" touchy as other ZT's I have drove. I love that when you put the steering arms out in the park position, it automatically engages the brakes. A little thing like that really makes a HUGE difference when you do it day in and day out. Plus they have the best warranties in the industry!

The customer service is by far the best out there! Not only in my dealer awesome, so is corporate! My mower just went out of warranty and my left hydro pump failed. Took it to the dealer and they called corporate and they ended up paying half of parts AND labor when they technically didn't have to pay for anything! They saved me hundreds or even a thousand dollars! After that, I was definetly sold on Hustler!

In my opinion, Hustler doesn't get as much credit as they deserve. After all, they were the first to create the zero turn back in 1963! Hustler's equipment is also contracted with many federal, state, and local governments including Philladelphia Int. Airport. That says a lot right there.

I hope to sometime go to Hesston, Kansas and go on their factory tour!

Below I attached the spec sheet for my Mini Z - Check It Out!!!

Again, this is all my opinion and I am not bashing any other brands. Just Hustler is my personal preference!
Attached Images
File Type: pdf miniz.pdf (821.6 KB, 36 views)

Page generated in 0.04752 seconds with 8 queries