View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 12:50 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Lettered trucks, signs for corners, placed every friday morning, they are removed monday-thur am by city code enforcement, we have had minimal luck with val-pak, direct postcard mailings, have had good luck with a monthly magazine that is sent to all homeowners in city, you can do 10 zip codes or all 75 price depends on what you choose. We ususally get at least a couple hundred calls from that ad alone every March. Costs starts at $100 for B/W ad, we usually do a $1200 full color add with a aeration free when you sign up for summer service, or free Month id you go with the year vround package..........door hangers all day every day. We have a program 5 up 5 down, every stop you go 5 houses up and 5 house down, we cut the crew in on it as well, Free lunch if they get a few customers, if one guy sends me alot ill buy him a gift card for a dinner on me for him and his wife........lots of networking, passing out cards, i will stop in or call a number on a sign that has property management company and get the ball rolling with someone about provoiding service for them...........we will try anything once, we also donate to charitys, and are involved with youth groups, this allows us to lend a hand and come into contact with lots of diffeent people in diffrent positions, some of which help make desicionc when they need a landscaper or snow removal.....works well, we lost 1 customer last year, and have scheduled all of our current customers for there intial visit In March. Almost time to start aerations!!

Page generated in 0.03751 seconds with 7 queries