View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 12:43 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by etwman View Post
I'm sure I talk about it somewhere in this thread but I'm not going to dig for it. Never ever ever, and I can't emphasize that enough, price jobs per sf. So much depends on access and many other elements of the job. They beat this to death over in the hardscape section and other professionals will agree with it 100%. You have to know overhead, time it'll take to build it, material costs, cuts, levels of patio, and lots of other stuff. Go take an ICPI course. Guys that say they can install pavers at $ x/sf should be shot. If I held someone to the infamous $9/sf on this job we are about to do they'd lose their shirt, truck, skid loader, and wallet before they were done with it.

I'll leave it at that.
you seem to explain it better then myself haha. Anyway I'll add that I've read through your thread many times and other post. You are very knowledgeable and I learned a lot from you. I would love to come check out your office/shop one day as I don't think you are all that far from me over here in Jersey. Your work is outstanding and I'm constantly impressed with the work you and your teams put out. Well done.

-Steve

Page generated in 0.04787 seconds with 7 queries