View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 11:23 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneckscape View Post
how do you like that d323 i have a john deere 250 want a track machine next and not sure if im going to stay john deere or go bobcat. Also who did you go threw to purchase it schmit? or? and i like your blue fords nice if i was not such a chevy gmc fan i would have blue fords as well but i have blue chevys. hey thanks for the pictures, and it is nice to see someone else from the cape on here. o yea did you go to the ccla little trade show they had in hyannis last thursday it was pretty sweet, i enjoyed it.

Stay with Deere. I don't have any complaints about the 323. Talk to Joe Huber (508) 989-2750. Hes at Schmidt in Plymouth. Have him bring you down a demo. you'll love it. If you went out side at the trade show and looked at the John Deeres he was the guy out there that wouldn't shut up. haha hes a talker. I wouldn't buy a piece of equipment from any one else but him. He actually lives in Brewster. There service department is exceptional also.

I did go to the trade show. I wasn't really impressed with it this year. We didn't spend more then 2 hours there.

Where on the cape are you?

Page generated in 0.03607 seconds with 7 queries