Thread: White Gardens
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 04:56 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by J & D Greens View Post
Well I know you have had a long winter, so it will defiantly be nice to get out their and work on the lawns now. Our temperatures have been climbing steadily. We are topping the 60% mark now on a regular basis. I did most of my clean-up work for my clients in the fall. So any spring clean-up work I will be including in their first cut. It will just take a little longer, but I will be able to let half of my lawns go two weeks before the weekly mowing season begins. I look forward to seeing the work you do this year, hope this season is very successful for you. David
Thank you, and you too! Hope the season goes well for everyone considering it's rough out there.

I've got a lot more little work lined up this year, and a couple of random installs. Hopefully the owner of the farm house will want to go ahead and put the hitching ledges in, but we'll see. They just got the Windmills up in that area and the view isn't quit what it used to be.........

2005- Completion of University of Illinois Master Gardner's Program.

Page generated in 0.03770 seconds with 7 queries