View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 10:48 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecapt View Post
I have interviewed a number of pond builders. Most seem resistant to bottom drains. I want my pond set up a certain way. 2 bottom drains with a diverter to allow for a skimmer as well a vortex filter leading to a bead filter. Without going into much detail, it seems everyone here on Long Island wants to build a pond that requires drainage and clean out every year. I know very well that is not what I want. I am too old (bad back) to do it myself or I would.
I would like to hear from anyone who has had some experience with qualified and reasonably priced Long Island builders
I'm a reputable pond builder here on long island. I've been installing water features for 6yrs now. I"m not sold on the bottom drain though. I use the Aquascape eco system with no problems. I have lazy and older age customers that have minimal maintenance involved with this systems. I'm a Certified Aquascape Contractor as well. Check out my thread on this forum http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=297545 my website is also shown in my signature. If your interested in having me come out to check out your property, private message me, and i'll send u my info. Im based out of Hauppauge NY. *** I also don't hire illegals, and i'm on the job everyday.***

Page generated in 0.03922 seconds with 7 queries