View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 01:29 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLawnRangerLLC View Post
Hey everyone, I had a chance to put the ear fuze to work today. They are pretty nice. I wouldn't say they were the best headphones I have ever used, however, they awesome when it comes to blocking out noise and allowing you to hear the music. I had a Br 600 strapped to my back and never had a problem with hearing the music nice and clear. The little earbuds have a good sound and seem to handle all types of music. I have listened to rock, rap, a cappella, full concert band, etc. and they seem to be pretty good. I would not say they are ready for studio recording use, but for listening to music they work great. With the blower running wide open I was able to have my music at a comfortable level. Another great thing about these headphones... THEY DONT SLIP OUT BECAUSE OF SWEAT! I sweat like a wild animal when I am working and these didn't budge. These stayed right in place, and they are comfortable to wear for long periods of time. I probably had them in for about 5 hours today and my ears are not sore nor are they tired from listening to very loud music all day. I would recommend these. I got a custom color (orange) and they cost $50 shipped. If you get the flesh tone color they will be $48 shipped... so spend the extra two dollars and get some flashy ones.

As far as the molding of the earpiece goes, it was easy. You can look online for videos of how to mold them. I used the whole amount of material for each ear to maximize the sound blockage, but you do not have to if you do not wish. Bottom line is, I would say these are worth giving them a try.
How did you feel overall from a Protection Standpoint??? Did you try with NO music on, could you guestimate the db drop with them? Do you think maybe -25 db or less/more?

Page generated in 0.03957 seconds with 7 queries