View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 11:25 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Mini Skid Steer plus 9 (Nine) Attachments!

Here's is an updated list of what I now have for sale. It includes 3 new attachments - backhoe, tiller and trencher that were not listed previously (so please don't remove this thread as a duplicate).

This is as complete of package as you're going to find! I'm willing to negotiate on individual items or as a package...

- 2004 Ditch Witch sk500 with 640 hrs on new Honda 24hp gas motor (1280 total machine hours) -starts and runs great. Very powerful and goes through mud and snow with ease, Tracks are at least 60%. Can't say enough good things about this machine. Selling because I am going to buy a new one. Comes with 38" dirt bucket and new fold-up ride-on platform ($480 value). Machine, bucket and new ride-on platform for $7500. (Sells for over $20k new).

Attachments: (This package would sell for over $20k new).

- Auger Head, Toro Brand, Heavy duty, avg use, comes with 8" bit. $1250
- 4-in1 Combination (Grapple/Clam/Plow/Back-Scrape) Bucket, 42", hardly used. $1250
- Pallet Forks, 36" avg use. $400
- Toothed Digging Bucket, 42", light use - good shape. $600
- Carry-all/Leveler, 48", avg shape $300
- Trencher, Ditch Witch model SK5TR, 36"x4", side discharge auger. $2500
- Tiller, Ditch Witch model SK5TU, 40", avg shape with fairly new tines (replaced recently). $2500
- Backhoe, Bobcat model M06, outriggers and joystick controls, just like new - hardly any use, 12" bucket. $4500

The mini skid and all the attachments individually add up to $20,800. I would sell the entire package for $19,000. Without the backhoe, I would take $15k even. If you are not interested in all the attachments, let me know which ones and make me an offer. The good thing about this equipment is that, while it still all works like new, it has already taken the depreciation hit. You could probably use this stuff for a few years and resell it for the same money. A lot cheaper (and faster) than renting a machine or attachment everytime you need something done.

I can't post pics because I've posted them in other seperate threads. If you haven't seen those threads, I'll post the links in a follow up reply.

scott 605-228-9350

Page generated in 0.04825 seconds with 7 queries