View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 06:45 PM
LawnSite Member

Well I dove face first into to lawning Business today! The local dealer wouldnt budge one the price for the compact pro 34 $5700.And I didnt want to spend $6000 on the compact pro 44 which I think would be perfect for me.So I called a dealer 45 miles away and asked him on a price for a compact pro 34.He shot back with $5200.Now that is a fair deal to me! So I drove down to Ormand witch is around 20 mile away.And I was going to pick up a 5x10 open trailer.And if I had time I was going to burn over and pick up that compact pro 34.Well by the time I left the trailer place... I had a lark 6x10 enclosed V nose Trailer about the same color as my truck for 2,231 on order.So I had no trailer to pick up the pro 34.So I went to A gravely dealer in Ormand,to see what price he would give me on th pro34.I was there before and he was alittle more exspensive then my local dealer in town on the zt hd series,so I wasnt exspecting much.I ended up walking out of there with a compact pro 44 for $5200 and will be delivered tomarrow. What a weird Day!!!
Of coarse all prices not including taxes

Page generated in 0.04403 seconds with 7 queries