Thread: White Gardens
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 10:53 AM
LawnSite Fanatic
Originally Posted by Stillwater View Post
Hey Gardens what software are you useing?
Pro Landscapes by Drafix. I use the image editor primarily, and honestly haven't had to do a planner/blue print style design in 5 years as there hasn't been any request for one.

Originally Posted by Jpeg lawn maintenance View Post
Hey looks nice you got my vote on the poll to!
Originally Posted by J & D Greens View Post
Hey you got my vote! You do great work and it is nice to see how you do it also.
Thanks for the votes guys! Too bad I didn't get to be a finalist. That out-door living space looked great and it's hard to compete against something like that.

I might enter the next couple of rounds too just for giggles. I know there are lot of guys on this site that have done more detailed an intricate work, so at least it good to know I lost to an excellent project.

I'm just waiting for someone to request an outdoor space also. I've got a lot of neat ideas I would like to incorporate into an outdoor living space. In our Market, there isn't a lot of people that would want one and I feel it primarily due to our climate and conditions. It's hard to keep them looking nice and not deteriorate due to the harsh winters we can get.
White Gardens On Facebook.......WG Thread......Greencare For Troops......... construction)

2005- Completion of University of Illinois Master Gardner's Program.
Page generated in 0.04007 seconds with 8 queries