Thread: White Gardens
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 09:53 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillwater View Post
Hey Gardens what software are you useing?
Pro Landscapes by Drafix. I use the image editor primarily, and honestly haven't had to do a planner/blue print style design in 5 years as there hasn't been any request for one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpeg lawn maintenance View Post
Hey looks nice you got my vote on the poll to!
Quote:
Originally Posted by J & D Greens View Post
Hey you got my vote! You do great work and it is nice to see how you do it also.
Thanks for the votes guys! Too bad I didn't get to be a finalist. That out-door living space looked great and it's hard to compete against something like that.

I might enter the next couple of rounds too just for giggles. I know there are lot of guys on this site that have done more detailed an intricate work, so at least it good to know I lost to an excellent project.

I'm just waiting for someone to request an outdoor space also. I've got a lot of neat ideas I would like to incorporate into an outdoor living space. In our Market, there isn't a lot of people that would want one and I feel it primarily due to our climate and conditions. It's hard to keep them looking nice and not deteriorate due to the harsh winters we can get.

2005- Completion of University of Illinois Master Gardner's Program.

Page generated in 0.04573 seconds with 7 queries