View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 02:47 PM
LawnSite Member

Quickbooks Billing Solutions Is A Waste of Money, Customer Service us GARBAGE

I am writing this to let everyone know that Quickbooks Billing Solutions has done nothing but disapoint me. Do not waste your time or hard earned money on this product/service. I will give you a blow by blow of what I have been through with this company:

1. based on product reviews by other Lawnsite members, I decided to try this service, to save myself time on invoicing and mailing bills to my customers.

2. Signed up for the service on 1-1-11, 3 free months of service, only pay .79 per invoice, printed and mailed to my customers with a tear off stub and return envelope.

3. Receive complaint after complaint about how difficult my invoices are to read, many complaints are that the price for each service performed for the month are cut off and impossible to read.

4. send myself an invoice, invoice looks nothing like the template I chose using Quickbooks own software, cost per service numbers are indeed cut off, invoice inn in black and white, not color like the template I chose, printed on cheap crappy paper, with very poor quality dot style printing ink.

5. Receive bill from Quickbooks, charging me for months of service that were supposed to be free

6. Call quickbooks support and play the wait on hold for 10 minutes
-get sent to another department, wait for 10 minutes,
-get sent to another department, and finally speak to a woman from India, who tries to help but cannot.
-Sends me to another department, wait on hold for 5 minutes, speak to man from India for 10 minutes about my problem. He tells me that they do not handle the invoices, they are sent to a 3rd party company for processing. He does not know the name of 3rd party company. He cannot contact 3rd party company with complaints, as Quickbooks does not deal with said company directly.
-tells me that invoices will not ever be printed in color
-tells me that even though I chose a template from Quickbooks, that had a color vine design in the background, that the invoices will not have a black and white vine design in the background
-tells me that if I want Quickbooks to send my invoices and for them to look as good as possible, I need to use the most simple and basic template on their program.
-Changing invoice designs on Quickbooks costs $5
-Still has no response as to why the invoices are coming through with cut off numbers on them.
-I ask to speak to supervisor
-wait on hold for 5 minutes
-supervisor is from India
-supervisor repeats all of the same worthless information as the previous man I spoke to
-Supervisor tells me he will refund the months billed that I was incorectly charged
-supervisor tells me that because I added my company logo to the invoices (very small in the address portion of the invoice), using the invoice software in Quickbooks, where it asked me if I wanted my logo on the invoice, that it is now a custom invoice and the 3rd party company cannot print it properly
-tells me to change my invoices
-pretends not to know about the $5 charge for changing my invoices
-tells me I need to scan and email copies of all crappy invoices to him directly, (I wonder how I am going to be able to retrieve the invoices from my customers)
-does not care that their horses @$$ billing service is making my company look unprofessional and cheap
-Tells me to mail them myself while he finds a solution to the problem

THIS SERVICE HAS OFICIALLY COST ME AS MUCH TIME AND HASSLE TRYING TO CORRECT THE PROBLEMS FROM THEIR RINKY DINK OVERSEAS OPERATION AS I COULD HAVE SPENT MAKING MY OWN DAMN INVOICES AND MAILING THEM BY HAND.

QUICKBOOKS BILLING SOLUTIONS=FAIL

Page generated in 0.04640 seconds with 7 queries