View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 12:02 AM
GunnPropertyServices GunnPropertyServices is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leesburg, FL
Posts: 375
i think weed eater is a more common used name for it, i have called it trimming or a trimmer with customers and they think of hedge trimmers
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03521 seconds with 8 queries