View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 09:17 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlee View Post
left a guy on a jobsite last week so that I could go to a doctors appt. (yeah, I know so shut up in advance) Anyhow, I told him, while I'm gone I want you to pull everything green out of the bed. Plants, grass, weeds everything. My appt. ran longer than I expected and I was gone for about two hours. After my appt. I called him to let him know I was done and on my way back 10 minutes tops. I asked if he was standing around yet. "nope, all most done". I think, well this should have been done 45 minutes ago. I get back to the jobsite, an see that he is pulling every bit of grass etc.. out by hand. I actually just chuckled. I walked up and said, boy, I bet a hoe and a garden rake would make this a LOT easier. He goes "yeah it would" with one of those if I could only win the lottery kind of tones. I say, why dont you go over to the trailer and see if we have anything like that. About 30 seconds later I hear, "man Im a dumbazz". I said its alright bud, but if there is a job to do, I have a tool for it. All you gotta do is look. So he added about an hour and a half to a small job. Oh well. That why he doesnt drive the truck and pay the bills.
That's pretty funny.
If then God so clothe the grass, wich is today in the field, and tomorrow is cast into the oven; how much more [will he clothe] you, O ye of little faith? (Luke 12:28)

For if we live, we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord. So then, whether we live or whether we die, we are the Lord's. (Romans 14:8)

Page generated in 0.03939 seconds with 7 queries