View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 04:17 AM
LawnSite Member

New Husqvarna 370bts blower??

Good Morning all! I am in the market for a mower and a blower, already bought a trimmer yesterday (Stihl 110... have usable parts from some older model).

Has anyone used the newer Husqvarna blowers, made by Redmax? In particular the 370 Bts blower? I have used extensively the Stihl 420 back when I worked for a major landscape firm in NC. Good unit, then as they wore out they replaced with Redmax... big difference. Anyway Stihl kinda screwed local long-time dealer here in small town when they also gave an account to ACE hardware next door, even though Ace doesn't carry the parts and service as well as this guy(... he's slowly phasing out and going to Domar) I bought the trimmer there, as mentioned above.

Another local dealer is allowing me to demo a zt Husq mower for a day, and so was considering the blower from them... either the 370 or the 150t. The other option is Echo-Shindaiwa, however the rep has been slow to stock. So that may be a few days to a few weeks (JD dealer will carry this).

I recognize all are reputable brands and local dealers are great {been there for decades, know their families -- small town } , still haven't seen much about the Husq blowers as I have the others.

Page generated in 0.04857 seconds with 7 queries