View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 10:25 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grass-scapes View Post
Stick a flyer on every mailbox you see with 15 dollars per cut on it. You will get all the business you can handle.

LOL......Just kidding.

Im trying the mailer thing this year. I am getting a lot of tire kickers, but my prices still are higher than the guys with the craftsman lawn tractor in the back of their truck. Right now, its all about money to the customer.

Ive gotten a few customers from referrals. We do quality work and I demand a lot from my employees, but it pays off in the end with long term clients.
I like your idea lol.

Cool you're going to do some direct mail, you can definitely take market share with continual marketing like that, even if you are a little more expensive than the other guys. Figure out your niche - what makes you better and why should people pay more to use you vs. the cheap guy? That might help you come up with your branding and marketing message.

If you need some ideas of what other landscapers have done with direct mail, take a look at these examples: http://www.postcardmania.com/library...ape-marketing/

I'd be happy to send you out a free sample pack so that you can see the quality and look of the pieces on-hand, just let me know. You can also buzz me if you need any tips/advice on putting together an effective direct mail campaign. Happy to help!

Sylvia Heneghan

Page generated in 0.04642 seconds with 7 queries