View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 11:29 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProStreetCamaro View Post
Ok I gotcha. We don't cut that type of grass here. All of our grass is fescue. Does that lawn have much of a backyard? If the back is about the same size as the front that is a $20 to $25 lawn in our area.

I have to knock them out in volume to make any money with the low prices around here. I showed up in a neighborhood this morning at 7am that we have 8 lawns on one block. I was pulling away at 9:15. That is about 17 minutes each to cut, trim and blow off and that included stopping to talk for a minute to 2 customers wanting to know how my dad was doing. Went 3 blocks over and did one then 2 blocks and did 1 then 10 minutes up the street and did 2 then 5 minutes away another 2 then another 2 minutes and did 1 and was burning up by then so I headed home at 12 and had 15 done. Heat index today of 105.
at the end of the video it has 3 pics...the first is the front yard and the second is the backyard..third is the side of the house...i get $40 for the yard and it takes about 45min....the yard is about 1/3 acre or so...most of the yards i do are bigger than this one....a full day for me is about 5 yards or so...some are big as 3 acres and my smallest is a commercial lot by the highway that takes 10min to cut lol.

Page generated in 0.03245 seconds with 7 queries