View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 12:16 AM
LawnSite Member

Hello from Kocher Landscaping

Hey Guys. First of all, I want to say I love the site and all the info on it. It's great!
I started doing lawn mowing when I was 13 or so using a Troybilt riding mower that I bought from my bro for $50. When I was 16, I bought a 60" Exmark lazer and used that for mowing our neighbors. I couldn't afford a trailer that could hold it, so I never really got that big. I sold it last year so I could concentrate on my senior year. I'm now 19 and have an '00 F250 XLT 7.3 L Turbo 6 spd, '04 Carry On 6'4" x 12' open, '06 Exmark Lazer Z 72", Ancient Whipper Snapper 18" , Red Max TR2350S, and too few customers, but I'm starting some marketing soon. I've been driving deliveries for a landscape supply company, but that's so slow now that I need to build my business up to make my payments. I hope some day to be able to go to law school, but I always have and always will love lawn maintenance and landscaping. I'm so thankful for supportive parents who instilled good work ethics in all but one of their kids. I named my business Kocher landscaping because I hope to expand to landscaping someday, although I'm not equipped for a big landscaping job now. I got my money from making maple syrup in Potter County PA every spring for the past 5 years. I sell it, in case anyone's interested. maplemanproducts@gmail.com

'00 F250 XLT 7.3 L Turbo 6 spd w/ 8'2" Boss Power V
'04 Carry On 6'4" x 12' open
'06 Exmark Lazer Z 72"
'01 Honda Rancher 350 ES w/ 42" plow
Red Max TR2350S

"For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?" Mark 8:36

"He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him." John 3:36

Page generated in 0.04050 seconds with 7 queries