Thread: White Gardens
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 11:54 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by YardGal View Post
very nice!
Thank!

I haven't been taking too many photos lately of other stuff I've been doing as I haven't had much time to re-size them, let alone up-load them.

The drainage project turned out good to great. There might be some minor issues with the catch-basin drain in heavy rain-falls, but a small diversion berm should correct it. The water is going to run 15 feet into the neighbors property. There isn't much else I could have done due to the property, adjacent property, and the grade of the neighborhood. Needless to say it was poor Sub-Division design in the 50's.

Did some work at the farm-house this last week and I might have time in the next couple of days to post photos.

Also one of the Hitching ledges is going to be installed in a couple of weeks out there! The block and pavers are ordered and in, but I'm waiting for a dead elm tree to get taken down first so there is no damage to the walk and ledge when I'm finished.

2005- Completion of University of Illinois Master Gardner's Program.

Page generated in 0.03380 seconds with 7 queries