View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 02:03 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcfixer View Post
I'm not sure what you're referring to, if we're talking about the same problem or not. The only issue with this particular mower (that I know of) is a small strap that holds the filter housing in place, it keeps it from rattling around (they have a bungee in place now which is keeping it quiet..and the replacement strap is cheap) all of the components are intact, so it's not allowing any unfiltered air into the carb. Is there something else with this motor I should know about? It is the Briggs (Vanguard) BTW.
Nah your good, this is what I asked if it was an ELS or a Vanguard engine. The Vanguard is a commercial grade engine, which the ELS is residential engine. Sounds like a great mower for the money. Is there anyway you could demo it on your property?

If your not familiar with ZTR mowers, they have fast blade tip speed and they also have a fast ground speed. Believe it or not you could cut the whole 6 acres in a couple of hours! Unless there are any mechanical issues with the mower, sounds like a really good deal and perfect for the property! If you go into the commercial mowing forum and do a search on this mower, I am sure you will find some info on this machine!
Echo SRM-210
Stihl BR-600 Magnum
Stihl FS90
Stihl BG55 handheld blower
AMSOIL In Everything I own

Page generated in 0.04065 seconds with 7 queries