View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 01:46 PM
LawnSite Member

Thanks for all the input. The seller stated they had a local equipment company (the original reseller) provide them with an estimated value approximately 700 above what they are asking. Naturally I figured it best to confirm that, although I suspected it wasn't unreasonable. I know new these priced about $7700. With the low hours and very light use I figured what they are asking is fair. I did check it out last night, that B&S motor sounds nice! I'm not generally a fan of B&S, but I have to admit I was impressed with the way this one sounds.
I don't have any real-world experience with this kind of ZTR mower, but did help a friend one summer with his lawn care business, so I'm pretty good with a walker. (His whole fleet was Scags) so, yeah, the reduction in time was my main interest. I've been cutting that 2 1/2 acres with a 48" Craftsman lawn tractor, and man, it just takes all day. I have to figure I'll be able to polish off my main areas in just a little over an hour with a 61" ZTR rider. Lord, I'm gonna be takin' all KINDS of naps!

Page generated in 0.04239 seconds with 7 queries