Thread: White Gardens
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 08:58 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillwater View Post
Nice No cost to you..I love it when those cards fall like that.

I am busy as hell... Stress can happen at times But i manage it, been in this a long time and it always happens days where you need to be 2 places at the same time but I truck on. past few weeks have been pond maintenance water features and irrigation work.
Good to hear. Glad your getting by good and I hope you can keep your work-load under control. I've made it a point this year to not be so stressed. Luckily the wife is working again, so that makes a huge difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ochosdaddy View Post
Silver Maple?
Yep, silver maple. Right towards where all the main branching was occurring, most of those bigger branches were starting to rot from the previous cuts. So, even if the trunk was still good, and the upper limbs were still good, there was really no saving it. That and we found two big colonies of carpenter ants in the tree. They have been getting in the house during the spring time and the wife wasn't having it.....

2005- Completion of University of Illinois Master Gardner's Program.

Page generated in 0.03324 seconds with 7 queries