should I partner up?
Okay, here is what is going on. Me and my friend just graduated from high school and have both been cutting grass for over 6 years. We both have a very hard work ethic and love a well done job. We both want to go legal and have insurance so we bid on bigger commercial jobs. We have been working together for the last few months. This had led to both of us wanting to work together and get and do more work together. In short we would like to run a successful business together.
So here is what it breaks down to.
1. We both have a hard work ethic
2. We both agree on pricing
3. We want a successful business in which we can make stacks
4. We are both highly skilled in all landscaping areas
1. I know way more about grass, equipment, marketing and general landscaping needs.
2. He has a big gas guzzling V8 truck that only gets 12 mpg or so. I am without a truck right now. Iím looking for a small V6 as of now. He is in the process of selling his truck for a smaller one.
3. He has 20 some accounts while I at the time only have 8. This can be changed in time.
4. i know how use a computer andhe dues not really know how
What do the people on Lawnsite.com have to say about this?
a man with a small company but big dreams