View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 01:09 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

So I added lawn service to my list...

why not been turning it away for years now, I started the year out with 2 accounts, Ive always done landscaping and excavating how ever just never offered the mowing side of things.

I started out this season with 2 weekly accounts and really haven't done any advertising yet for lawn service other than adding it to my webpage, I plan to hang flyers on every door within a sub division that's near me, I am up to 6 lawn care service accounts now looking to fill at least 2 full days with mowing. I noticed last fall when advertising for seeding, aerating and other things that I kept getting the lawn guys taking care of that.

I have some fliers printed up advertising most lawns at $35 and the 5th cut free for new customers, with edging for additional cost then maintained within the weekly service, I just need to manage to get them out.

I'm using my poulan pro or w/e over my stihl trimmer don't ask why I just like it better lmao, it eats through much more quicker, a husq blower, stihl chainsaw, standard MTD 21" that Ive always liked the cut on and a Pre Mtd 33" Troy Built walk behind. If I meet my goal of at least 20 accounts by the seasons end and if I think I will keep most of them the 2012 cut season then I will upgrade to more efficient & reliable equipment.

So how long did it take for some of you to get up to 20 weekly accounts?

04 duramax crew cab w/flatbed

21", 33" WB, Trimmer & blower let the lowballing begin yes I have chainsaws big & small, polesaws & more..... if it's orange & white it turns me on

Landscaping Design, Installing both Hard & Softscapes

Page generated in 0.04189 seconds with 7 queries