View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 01:21 PM
LawnSite Member

Guess I'm lucky I'm booked for installs till end of august.. But to answer your question I build all of our ponds w one helper and when our large jobs come in I pull a guy from our hardescapes side usually the owner lol.. We do everything including maintenance n service stops. Most of the income comes from cleanings in the springtime until the installs start booking. We do about 100 to 150 cleanings or so from march through may and then usually the installs start. Around here there are ponds everywhere so we stay busy for 10 out of 12 months. I've done a lot marketing to large landscape companies and we do all of their pond work so that helps a lot. I've been doing this for a long time so our rep is out their for quality so most don't even bother going anywhere else. I would definately not stop installing ponds.. Cut overhead but not pond building if me and one guy can build a 10000 gallon I'm sure u and one other could do the job as well.. Lol maintenance is too sporadic to just rely on it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.04226 seconds with 7 queries